Yoga Poses for Glowing skin
13 Feb 2020 HYN Himalayan Yoga Academy
Health Researchers say that “You must be healthy and well from the inside to be able to look good on the outside”.Hence Yoga has proved beneficial here too as yoga helps in maintaining your body health and provides you help to maintain your skin health as well.So Practice these asanas to make your skin clear of toxins and pollution!: These are those asanas and tips of Yoga Poses for Glowing skin.
1. Bhujangasana(Cobra Pose) : It helps rejeuvinate your skin.This opens your chest and reduces tension and fatigue.This pose will help you remove toxin by increasing your blood circulation.
2. Ushtrasana (Camel Pose): : This increases lung capacity.With gravity pull there is increase in blood circulation. As you provide brain more blood circulation, this pose will help in maintaining the hormone level of your body.
3. Matsyasana(Fish Pose) : Fish Pose tones the muscles in your face and throat, thereby giving your face and throat a great stretch. This does wonders to firm and smooth your skin.This normalizes the function of pituitary, thyroid,adrenalin and pineal glands.
4. Halasana (Plow Pose ) : Halasana Plow Pose increases blood circulation throughout your body, and provides vital nourishment to all your organs. If you’re having sleeping problems, then plow pose is the natural cure. It will help with insomnia and restless sleep. We all know that sleeping is the cheapest way to regain your beauty.
5. Salamba Sarvangasana (Shoulder-stand) : It helps in reversing the effects of gravity. Being upside down in Shoulder stand reverses the effects of gravity. Inversions are the best way to enhance facial radiance and plump the skin and fill in sags and bags. This pose helps increase circulation, as it sends all your blood to your brain, which brings nourishment at the deepest levels. Therefore making you look younger.
6. Trikonasana ( Triangle Pose) : It opens up your chest, lungs and heart, providing you with more oxygen, which is a wonderful way to feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Triangle Pose increases blood flow to the head area, which helps to nourish your face, and give you a radiant glow.Hence it helps you to get radiant glow.
7. Pawanmuktasana ( Wind Relieving Pose): It stretches and heals your lower back of body.The compression created during hugging the knee with body has natural positive effect in nervous system.It helps in curing constipation.It helps in increasing your vitality, metabolism and digestion which interms helps you in maintaining skin health.
Other Yogic Tips :Yoga Poses for Glowing skin
1. Pranayama & Breathing :
Pranayama is the formal practice of controlling the breath, which is the source of our prana, or vital life force. Prana is a Sanskrit word that means life force and ayama means extending or stretching. Thus, the word “pranayama” translates to the control of life force. It is also refered as the extension of breath. As every cell in our bodies needs oxygen to function properly. So it’s no surprise that research shows that a regular practice of controlled breathing can decrease the effects of stress on the body, increase in the oxygenn refers pmore circulation of blood in the body.So inturn it very much helps in increasing the skin health of the body.Various Pranayamas that you can practice are :-
- Nadhi Sodhana
- Kapalabhati Pranayama
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Sitali Pranayama
During meditation, prana helps repair your body’s the tissues and cells which give skin a fresh, youthful glow.
Also, mindful breathing while meditating adds oxygen to the skin, which is key in boosting cellular health. This increased oxygen rejuvenates your skin, balancing your body and your mind while transforming your body’s cells and tissues.
It improves your complexion, reduces wrinkles and slows down the aging process from the inside out.