(Collaboration with Trekking and Travel Office)
With a motive to explore spiritual tourism, we arrange the short and long spiritual yoga tours, treks and hikes. This Valley Rim Yoga Tour and Trek is perfect packages for experiencing natures, Mountain View, historical and religious places, Nepalese lifestyles, costumes. It is easier for those who can’t go high altitude and can’t walk more. It is very close to the valley and more close to nature. On the way of treks, mostly walking throughout the jungle, forests, farms, villages with himalaya views, other so many natural beauties.
It will start from exploration of Kathmandu. We walk through Shivapuri national park to Chisapani, is the first stay destination of this treks. Next destination is Nagarkot, the beautiful place with himalayas views, rising sun and local scenery. Then we move to Dhulikhel, another tourism town for views and local scenario, crossing this we reach Namo Buddha, a very cultural place, and also another historical place called Panauti , We then will get back to Kathmandu with lots of experiences of Nepal and all the Nepalese cultures and lifestyles.
The drive is very scenic which goes through the winding and stretching road along side the famous rafting river of Trishuli and later on Marsyangdi. The passing through some beautiful small Nepali towns will give you some glimpses of countryside of Nepal. Stay in Hotel and evening meditation and diner. Approximate Distance -200 km; Approximate Travel.
Arrival evening meditation, dinner and overnight stay in Yoga Academy in Kathmandu
Full Board Guest House
Morning yoga session, breakfast 1 hour driving to Budhanilkantha and Hiking 2 to 3 hours throughout the Shivapuri National Park and then overnight stay in Monastery in Shivapuri Hill with sun setting and meditation class.
Full Board Tea House
Morning yoga session, breakfast and hiking 5 hours to Chisapani and overnight stay there with meditation class and dinner.
Full Board Hotel
Morning yoga session, breakfast and Trek to Nagarkot overnight stay with sun setting and meditation class
Full Board Hotel
Sun rising and Himalayan Views from Nagarkot , morning yoga and breakfast, then 6/7 hours walking throughout village, nature to Dhulikhel, with evening meditation, dinner over night stay in Dhulikhel.
Full Board Hotel
Same as morning yoga, breakfast , 4 hour walking to Namo Buddha and overnight stay with dinner and evening meditation class there.
Full Board Homestay
Morning yoga session, breakfast, 4 hours walking to Panauti and overnight stay with evening session and dinner or Home stay in Sanga Banepa.
Full Board Private/Sharing
Morning yoga session, breakfast and move to Kathmandu, Monkey temple visit, then over night stay in yoga center with evening session and Dinner.
Breakfast & Lunch
Morning yoga, breakfast, one massage in the center, lunch and check out.
Private Accommodation - USD 890 usd per person
Sharing Accommodation - USD 760 X 2 = 1520 usd per person
Note: If you are in Group, ask for special rates
- Himalayan Yoga Academy Classes
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu .
- Expert Trekking guide and private vehicle
- Government license holder experienced, trekking guide (trained in Wilderness First Aid& altitude sickness) and porters (1 porter for between 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, clothing, and medicine.
- Twin sharing Tea house/Lodges Accommodation during the trekking
- Daily Meals from the menu (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- Above the Himalaya Gifts (T-shirt for Gents & Pashmina shawl for Ladies, Trekking certificates.)
What's not included?
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
- Personal trekking gears
- Tips for tour/ trekking staffs and driver
- Any other expenses did not come in the Price Includes section.