Singing Bowl Introduction Course
Singing bowl ( Batuka) is a musical instrument. It is used for healing and meditation purpose originated from Nepal. It is popular in Tibet, Bharat, and surrounds as well. We make one session for introductory and also meditative purpose focusing the target group who don’t have enough time.Why Singing Bowl Introduction Course
- The “singing” sound is remarkable, a powerful, long-lasting harmonic hum that can be both invigorating and calming at the same time.
- The traditional methods of producing the bowls has been lost for at least 50 years, but the manufacturing methods used today can produce bowls with beautiful tones. Today, bowls are both hand-hammered and machine-made, or a combination of the two.
- The best modern bowls are considered to come from Nepal.
- Modern bowls are most likely to be made of a type of bronze called “bell metal,” composed of a mix of copper and tin.
- Antique bowls were also typically made of high-quality bronze, with combinations of various other metals, including gold, silver and even highly-prized meteoric iron, which the Tibetans call “sky-metal” or thogcha.
- The presence of multiple kinds of ore is thought to to be the source of the multiphonic overtones of some antique bowls, and along with the mellow tones created by age, accounts for the high value placed on antique singing bowls.
There are so many benefits of Singing Bowls:
- Reduce stress and anxiety significantly
- Lower anger and blood pressure
- Improve circulation and increases blood flow
- Deep relaxation and pain relief
- Increase mental and emotional clarity
- Promote stillness, happiness and well being. Stimulate the immune system.
- Aid the immune system and fibromyalgia and psoriasis in individuals that meditate
- Mind purity and refreshment and good rhythm of physical body and our mind.
How do the vibrations from the Singing Bowls help in the healing process disease?
It is considered that illness is a manifestation of dis-harmony within the body—an imbalance in the cells or a particular organ and that healing can be achieved by restoring the normal vibratory frequencies of the diseased, out-of-harmony parts of the body. All matter is energy vibrating at different rates, by altering the rate of vibration we can change the structure of matter. Sound from the bowls entrain the brain to move into the deeper Alpha and Theta brain wave frequencies that induce deep meditative and peaceful states, clarity of mind and intuition. When placed directly on the body the sound vibrations are transmitted into our blood, lymph, organs, tissues, and cellular memory through the 60 – 70 percent water in human body.
10:00 - 01:00 pm - Music Class Theory and Practical
01:00 - 02:00 pm – Lunch and Herbal Tea
01:40 - 05:00 pm - Music Class Theory and Practical
05:00 pm - Tea Time
05:20 - 06:50 pm - Singing bowl healing and meditation
Singing Bowl Introduction Course -1 day (8 Hours) Training Cost
Private Accommodation - USD 225 per person Double Sharing Accommodation - USD 225 per person Triple Sharing Accommodation - USD per person
Note: If you are in Group, ask for special rates
Lunch at 1 pm, Herbal Tea and Drinking Water
Class starts at 10 am
On Monday on each Week