Mohare Danda Community Eco-Lodge Trek
25 Aug 2019 HYN Himalayan Yoga Academy
Mohare Danda Community Eco-Lodge Trek, which is 3300m high lies in the gorge between Dhaulagiri & Annapurna mountains of Myagdi district, known as the best destinations for tourist. This trek is the alternate destinations for Ghorepani Poon Hill which is 3 km far from the popular trekking destination the Mohare Danda Trek. Moreover, the difficulty level of this trek is moderate. So, the ordinary people could experience its trekking trails and can enjoy with a group of friends as well as family.
Mohare Danda itself is situated along the world’s deepest gorge at an elevation of 3300m, offering the trekkers the incredible panoramic views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges respectively. From this trek, anyone can enjoy the closest view of the sunrise and sunset, which definitely will be an enjoyable experience to grab. This trek is the actually opposite of Poon Hill Trek, as there are fewer crowds comparatively to Poon Hill Massive Crowdness.
Mohare Danda community eco-lodge trek is one of the newly discovered trekking trails in Nepal. This trek offers scenic beauty, serene environment, and tons of adventures. ‘Eco Lodge Community Trek’ and ‘Myagdi Community Eco Trek” are the names with which Mohare Danda can be recognized worldwide. You will be exposed to remote villages filled with orange trees, bamboo, rice terraces and many more along with passing by yak herders, goats.
Best Time to Visit Mohare Danda Community Eco-Lodge Trek:
Spring season (March, April, and May) and autumn season (Sept, Oct, Nov) is the best time of the year for trekking in Nepal. These times of year have moderate and comfortable temperatures, clear skies with no clouds, and pretty low chances of rain. Photography will be best in these seasons.
However, each month of the year portrays peculiar Landscape and pleasant environment. Spring undoubtedly is Nepal’s first peak season for heading towards trek and known to be attracting more number of tourists. The Mohare Danda trail passes through the laps of hills, mountains, forests, rivers and much more. Spring season will expose you to the variety of Green vegetation as it is known as ‘Blooming Season’. February to April is the time where the forest is decorated with colorful rhododendron and depicts an eye-catching view to the visitor. This time can be marked as Rhododendron trekking.
Trek Highlights :
- Opportunity to observe the place, Mixed with Traditional and Modern facilities.
- You can observe the two nearest viewpoints in 1 trek Mohare Hill and Poon Hill.
- Best Community Lodge and peaceful Homestay accommodation trek.
- Mohare Danda Trek is also known as ‘Eco Lodge Community Trek’ and ‘Myagdi Community Eco Trek.”
- You can enjoy the sweet fragrance of different species of flowers
- Experience Scenic drive along the bank of Trishuli and Kali Gandi river.
- Best Eco Community lodges trek with a friendly environment with great hospitality and experience
- Walking on paved trails and through dense, colorful Rhododendron forest