How to Prevent From Coronavirus
7 Mar 2020 HYN Himalayan Yoga Academy
What is the novel coronavirus?
Coronaviruses are not new viruses. Remember SARS? That was a coronavirus too. But novel coronavirus, also known by COVID-19, is a new version of the virus. Health experts say it’s primarily spread when a sick person coughs or sneezes, but experts say they can’t rule out that it is spread through fecal contamination like the coronavirus SAR .Here below are Prevention From Coronavirus
What precautions to take as Prevent From Coronavirus :
There is no vaccine to prevent the COVID-19 infection and no medication to treat it. CDC believes symptoms appear 2 to 14 days after exposure. Avoid exposure and avoid exposing others to an infection with these simple acts.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. An easy way to mark the time is to hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice while scrubbing.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick or becoming sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue (not your hands) and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Getting a flu shot is recommended.
Updates on Nepal about Coronavirus
Till now, Nepal stands in the list of least affected countries globally with just one confirmed case. It was found in in one Nepali student who landed Nepal on 5th January from Wuhan and has been already recovered. And, if we talk about the suspected case then, it is 10 but we’re lucky, no confirmed cases are found other than one(from January 5 till present).
So, till today(5th March 2020), we’ve just the single confirmed case and has already been treated well and recovered. The Government is also becoming very active and doing things very seriously and taking strict actions regarding COVID-19.