Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal 2022/2023
24 Jul 2021 HYN Himalayan Yoga Academy
The first step towards becoming a proficient yoga teacher is to hitch the great and residential yoga teacher training in Nepal. a destination like Nepal serves to be the simplest destination for practicing yoga. this is often because practicing yoga within the midst of enlightened saints and an ethereal environment is sort of a dream comes true for each yogi.
Yoga teacher training in Nepal is that the gateway to achieve the simplest possible learning of yoga by the means of yoga training. Nepal isn’t only acclaimed for being a holy country but it’s also documented for its temples, pilgrimages while being referred to as the land for yoga and meditation. it’s considered to be the native for several spiritual masters who are firmly affixed to their roots and need to form a change with their knowledge of yoga. Nepal is, therefore, the simplest place to find out the soul-enriching and empowering yoga certification of yoga teacher training.
Highlights of Our Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
- The yoga teacher training provides you the best yoga training Nepal under the guidance of experienced yoga teachers in Nepal.
- It takes you thru an in-depth understanding of human anatomy and physiology with an addition of the energy anatomy (the study of nerves and chakras) in accordance with the science of yoga.
- The yoga teacher training course helps to know the internal and external layers of this divine practice by making you identify the effects of yoga postures and forms on the human physiology in different pathological states.
- Staying affixed to our roots is extremely important for us and thus, we teach and impart the yogic philosophy within the sort of ancient scriptures like Yoga Sutra, yoga Pradipika or the Bhagavad Gita.
- Yoga teacher training course also imparts ethics and principles from these classic and ancient scriptures to assist you adopt yoga as a discipline and how of life.
What you will Learn in Our Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
you will learn group Asana Practice, Standing and Balancing Postures, Sitting Postures, Twisting Postures, Forward Bending and Backward Bending Postures, Arm Balancing Postures, Stabilizing Postures, Hip Opening Postures, Inverted Postures, Restorative Postures, Classic Sun Salutations, Shatkarma kriya, Introduction to Mudras, Mantra and Meditation, Yoga Nidra, Bandhas , Pranayama and Drishti. Through these techniques, training, and practice you will learn how to teach and practice the techniques
Why Yoga With Himalayan Yoga Academy ?
As our Mission is to bring the very best quality yoga teacher training to students everywhere the globe. We believe that the practice of yoga can benefit not only yourself but the planet around you then we are committed to facilitating and sharing the practice of yoga as a life-style .