Recent Updates on Vaccination for Yoga teacher Training Course & Retreats in Nepal24 Nov 2021 HYN Himalayan Yoga Academy
Latest Notice on 22nd of March, 2022 : There is no any restrictions to come Nepal for any of your yoga tours, trainings and many more and also every kind of travel.Nepal is back to normal. So no need of PCR and other travel documents. Travel Normally as ever before.
Welcome To Nepal
Normally, in global world, there is huge debate on vaccination topic as there are people who prefers to be vaccinated and some prefers to be un vaccinated for the coronavirus.
Here in Himalayan Yoga Academy for the travelers who are coming here for 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Nepal , 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Nepal , 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training nepal, yoga meditation retreat packages or singing bowl training or any other courses and retreat. Our Gurus and Management team has decided that : Both Vaccinated and Un-Vaccinated People can join our Yoga Teacher Training Courses & Retreats.
Nepal provides on-arrival visa to Vaccinated People travelling to the Country without PCR report. But For Unvaccinated people we will send a visa issuance letter ( recommendation letter ) which will provide them visa on arrival.
Foreigners without complete vaccination against COVID-19 arriving by air must obtain a recommendation letter from t All unvaccinated and semi-vaccinated travelers must comply with the Government of Nepal’s 10-day quarantine mandate ( No needed for Yoga Course as you will be directly continuing your course in Yoga School ) , which requires quarantine at a local hotel at their own cost. Such travelers must present the following documents:
- They should send these documents to Yoga school for preparation of On arrival visa issuance letter :
- Travel Insurance
- Passport Photocopy
- Flight Details
- We will send you the Quarantine Accommodation Letter.
- Printed copy of International Traveler Online Arrival Form obtained after registration in ccmc.gov.np which is to be submitted at the Airport.
Visa Issuance Letter Charge : 40 $
Nepal is Open Now7 Nov 2020 HYN Himalayan Yoga Academy
Namaste from Himalayan Yoga Academy!
We have had many exciting changes in the last year and would like to share them with you, including - moving into an all inclusive retreat center location - with a spa-like setting and offerings, bordered on the edge of the Nepalese jungle in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Travel and tourism has resumed to Nepal at this time, and we are booking onsite training and retreat packages again! Please visit www.himalayanyoganepal.com to see our beautiful new facility and, also, we are now offering ONLINE Healing Meditation, regular yoga classes with counseling and Yoga Instructor training for those who are limited in their ability to travel, this is new!
We are aware that many people in this world are going through stressful and hopeless times currently, and/or may be in a transition phase in their life looking for new opportunities. The world needs more love, light and healing energy - now more than ever - Are you being called to your healing path? And, more importantly, will you answer? I cannot respond, you must listen with your heart.
In response this, and especially for our past guests and students - We would like to invite you to find respite, or new skills during this time, in one of our program offerings or to gain additional certifications in Advanced Yoga Instructor Training, Yoga Continuing Education Training, Reiki, Singing Bowl or other certifications.
We do offer and facilitate both educational and relaxation retreats, including trekking to sites such as Everest Base Camp, the Annapurna Mountains, and relaxations - all set in the warmth and beautiful climate of Nepal.
Do not worry, our retreat center is inclusive, secure, healthy and safe - the health and safety of our guests is our number one priority. We are a sanctuary during these times, and welcome any and everyone who may benefit from our offerings. Additionally we are offering special pricing for returning guests and students - Please reach out to learn more.
Please, reach out to learn more, or, just to check in - we miss, care and love you deeply and still.
Guru: Swami Yog Subodh - Himlilayan Yoga Academy
Here are the packages currently being offered.
-Pikey Peak Yoga Trek
-Everest Base Camp Yoga Trek
-6 Nights 7 Days Yoga Tour and Trek in Valley Rim
-10 Days 9 Nights Ghorepani Poonhill Yoga Trek
-10 Days 9 Nights Nepal Yoga Tour Package
-9 Days/8 Nights Valley Rim Yoga Hiking & Trek
Yoga Teacher Training and Certifications in Nepal
-Singing Bowl Advance Course – 8 Days 7 Nights
-Singing Bowl Professional Course 5 Days 4 Nights
-Singing Bowl Introduction Course -1 day (8 Hours)
-Reiki Third Degree
-Reiki Second Degree
-Reiki First Degree
Yoga Ayurveda & Panchakarma
-Ayurveda Lifestyle – 42 Days 41 Nights
-Ayurveda & Panchakarma – Course 28 Days 27 Nights
-Introduction of Ayurveda – 7 Days 6 Nights
Many more offerings! Please check our website.
Online Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal7 Jun 2020 HYN Himalayan Yoga Academy
Himalayan Yoga Academy has started online yoga teacher training with certification.We will run this course in order to spread the yoga knowledge during this pandemic as well.We will fully focus on providing the best practical and theoritical knowledge of yoga through online platforms. So that students could totally get best out of it.So the Highlights of our Online Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal are as follows:
Highlights of the 200h Yoga Teacher Training
- International 200 hour Yoga Alliance certification
- Our yoga instructor certification courses are of outstanding quality, marked by excellence and attention to detail. They are the most through and comprehensive ones you will find
- The training is not only suitable for aspiring yoga teachers but also for those who simply want to learn more about yoga and develop a stronger self-practice
- 200-hour advanced virtual yoga teacher training
- On-demand training released every week
- Private training accountability group
- Weekly live Google Meet or Zoom Sessions.
- Self-paced: can be completed in an intensive 2 weeks or longer
- Live online sessions will be held over Zoom or Google Meet
- Online sessions' time zone: UTC or London time
- Yoga Styles: Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin , Bhakti. Asthnga
- Study Materials through Google Classroom
So, due to this pandemic, we will be starting this course in very budget price.So every people can afford it and get the best knowledge and skills from best teachers in very best prices.
How the Online Yoga Teacher training in Nepal works :
The training will be held online via Zoom or Google Meet. Kindly make sure you have a webcam or smart phone with a camera. You can use your iPad or other mobile devices to complete this training. You will have live training option with Yoga guru for certain classes, all of the core training and learning material will be available on-demand. You will be able to access your courses 24/7 on any of your mobile devices, desktop, or laptop. You can take this course based on real time or at your own pace that suits your schedule from 3 weeks and extends it as you like.
Price : $ 700 per person
Certification : Yoga Alliance.
Seats for Yoga Teacher Training in April 202014 Feb 2020 HYN Himalayan Yoga Academy
By Swami Yog Subodh
We have successfully graduated hundreds of teachers in our 19 years of offering 200hr Yoga Teacher Trainings. Yoga on High's Program prepares you to teach intelligently sequenced, safe, and well-rounded classes to a variety of students. We have seats for Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) in April 2020
We focus - Hatha, Mantra Yoga, Yin Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga with elements of teaching beginners, special populations and therapeutics or Vinyasa, with elements of power styles, slow flow and fusion. Since 2001, Yoga on High has graduated some of the top yoga teachers in Ohio. Join our family and become part of this history! Introductory session are Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Dhyana Yoga, and Kundalini Yoga.
Teach yourself and others to live your power on and off the mat. Find your voice in front of a room as you learn class sequences, fundamental teaching formulas, alignment and anatomy, demos and assists, history and philosophy of yoga, self study and more. Earn a 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification.
Seats Remaning For April Intake of YTTC
Our 200-hour yoga teacher training curriculum includes:
- Advanced study of asana (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
- Principles of anatomy and physiological speed
- Science and art of sequencing
- Hands-on adjustments
- Need of Industrial and technological human lifestyle and formating the yoga project
- How to observe bodies, need accessment,
- Informed use of props to improve or modify a posture
- Cultivating your voice
- How to teach on the basis of chance and challenge
- Confidence-building through practice teaching
- Yoga history and philosophy
Himalayan Yoga Academy is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, which designates this yoga teacher training in nepal program as one which follows Yoga Alliance’s standards. Students who complete an approved training with this school may be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYTs).
In a 200-hour course, you will not only practice but also learn in-depth about yoga poses–how to execute the poses correctly according to your own physical abilities. You will practice yoga for at least two hours daily, so you come to really understand the mechanics of the poses and what they entail. Your physical health and strength will improve as well.
Note: Singing Bowl sound healing and Meditation, Ayurvedic Massage -1, Sauna Steam, Hiking Yoga are complement.
Wanna Join a Singing Bowl (Dwani Paatro) Advance Course | Special Offer |21 Oct 2019 HYN Himalayan Yoga Academy
Training : Singing Bowl Advance Course
Date : 25 February , 2020
Up Season Special Price :$ 820
Total Days : 8 Days 7 Nights
Singing Bowl Advance Course Main Highlights
- The singing bowl is a musical instrument which is used for healing, relaxation and meditation purpose originated from Nepal as the untensils used for domestic purposes and later on it got popular in Tibet and India as well. We make this course especially for healing, meditation purpose and path of spiritual journey. You will be able to teach for the introductory and professional course as well.
What are Nepalese Singing Bowls used for? Why Singing Bowl Advance Course
Used within meditations and physical healing the bowls’ characteristic blend of harmonic resonances are used as a vibration tool to induce stress reduction, chakra balancing energy synchronization and spontaneous healing. They effectively alter consciousness into a peaceful and expansive meditative state. Participants report a fundamental shift in their view of phenomenon space, accentuated clarity of mind and body, enhanced creativity and a sense of peace and well-being.
- Accommodation; Attached Bathroom with Hot & Cold shower
- Sauna & Steam; Swimming Pool
- Towel and slippers
- 3 vegetarian or Vegan meals daily (Cultural Food on Festivals & Rituals)
- Daily herbal tea as mentioned above
- 2 Yoga sessions per day including yoga mat
- Drinking water
- 1 therapy session in a week
- Library of yoga literature
- Pick up/ Dropp off
- All excursions out of the centre including meals taken off-site
- All personal expenses
- Extra meals (available at an extra charge)
- Laundry (available at an extra charge)
- Extra Therapies (available at an extra charge)
- Check out time 2 pm.
- Laundry service
For itinieray, please visit our official page of this trek package :
Have any query regarding trek or prices or anything, feel free to contact through any medium. Mail us anytime.
Mail us : [email protected]
Call or Whatsapp us : 00977 9860831725 / 9851159157