Things To Do During Coronavirus Quarantine at Home
24 Mar 2020 HYN Himalayan Yoga Academy
First of all, please accept our deepest and heartfelt condolences and wishes at this challenging time to all those bereaved families, relatives, friends of those of who have passed on from covid -19
Recite the Shaantih (Great Peace) Mantra Daily
” Om Tryambakam Yajamahe, Sugandhim Pustti vardhanam; Urvarukamiva Bandhanaan, Mrityor-mukshiya Maamritaat” Om Shantih! OM Shantih!! OM Shantih!!!
We pray for fast recovery to those who are infected from this pandemic virus of covid -19 , please You may get well soon. ; We also request to all that you may stay safe, enhance your energy and will power at this pandemic moment and be strong.
Dear Beloved Souls;
The world is now facing a crisis of corona virus that affects mostly your body respiratory system and immune system. Due to this virus, nearby 3,011,426 are infected and around 207,733 are already died and 887,982 are recovered till this moment 17:50 on 27th April, 2020. Due to this, the government has implicated the rule of being quarantine in their own houses to be safe from this virus and to stop this pandemic as fast as possible. Below we will discuss Things To Do During coronavirus quarantine at Home
Due to this crisis, every people around the world are scared of this situation, so everybody should stay in home quarantine. It is better to follow good life style in daily base throughout 24 hours biological clock.
Symptoms of Corona Virus
- Light fever and Problems in Neck
- Headache, Sound Change
- Tiredness and muscle pain
- Continue fever, dry cough, breathing problems, vomiting
- High Fever, cough, body pain, continue vomiting
- after 1 week more complications
But no worry and no tension while getting seasonal common cold and running nose, and fever without dry cough and breathing troubles as well.
Things To Do Or Rountines To Follow during Coronavirus Quarantine :
LOCKDOWN IS RIGHT TIME TO TRANSFORM AND REJUVENATE YOURSELF
- Wake up before 5 am if possible, if not, can wake up before sunrise after sound sleep, it does not matter how many hours, depends on freeing of the day and sleep quality.
- Drink 2 glass of warm water early in the morning and promise to drink 2 to 4 liters water in 4 hours but depends on nature of person, nature of work, nature of food, climate, etc.
- Keep your natural calls and have a shower after coming back from outsides or after works or exercise.
- In case when come back from hospitals and from the place of cremation, immediately have a bath and wash all clothes, then get dry on sun.
- Apply the hygienic rules and regulations completely. Wash your hands when you usually catch the things that other people also catch the same things, and then you come back from outsides. Wash your hands before food, even eating by spoon. And also wash your hands after Toilet, not only Toilet paper.
- 1 glass of lemon water, sometimes a cup of Tulsi tea or Ginger tea or Turmeric and Ginger boiled water evening before bed and few seeds of garlic which is anti-viral.
- 60 Minutes Yoga Capsule:
Mantras (e.g AUM & Gayatri Mantra) -3 minutes;
Warm up 7 minutes;
Aasanas – 20 to 25 minutes;
Breathing Acts or Pranayama –(two times a Day) e.g Kapalbhati, Bhastrika and Anuloma-Viloma if you know – 10 to 15 minutes;
Meditation (two times a day) by sitting Comfortably, close eyes and watch the natural breath in-out through nostril or any techniques if you know – 10 to 15 minutes;
But who are Yoga Master levels and Spiritual Aspirants, do practice 75 minutes to 3 hours 45 minutes a day.
- Have morning sun bath before 10 am and after 3pm in summer but be careful from sunstroke.
- Eat fresh and healthy food with boiled and gravy vegetables, Buckwheat or Millet soup or Bread or porridge, balance diet, honey, fruits and specially orange and lemon for vitamins C that promotes defense mechanism, but do not eat stale, decomposed food, junk food, fast food and also freeze foods. Simple rule is Fast Life: Fast Food; Fast Death
- Eat milk products less and avoid meat products because this food creates appropriate atmosphere for virus growth and multiplication.
- Be active in household works, family talks, read the books, write the articles, drawing, painting, listen music, chants, sing and dance, use laughing and clapping therapy.
- You may do project works; write the books, online update, complete the pending work.
- Encourage the family members who scared and frustrated from the current situation, fake and more negative news of face book and some online.
- Be oneness but not aloneness; be busy but feel easy, but do not be crazy.
- Retain the theory of acceptance; generalize the situation because this is under your control and not manmade crisis. Always friendliness to natural and universal things rather than man-made things or artificial things.
- Follow the urgent notice of Government or Medical authorities but do not follow the fake message from online.
- Keep your strong will power that will help to enhance your immunity and be stronger, nothing can make you weaker.
- Sleep in time and get sound sleep.
- Please walk 10 minutes morning and evening on lawn or rocky & muddy ground with barefooted if possible but by mistakenly do not walk on cemented floor on barefooted.
- Do farming, so dig the land, plant something, also do harvest the foods and enjoy on eating obtained from your own labour or exhaustion.
- Once please realize what we missed and misused in life. We overwhelmed and escaped from reality of life.
- Enhance the brotherhood, kindness, love, compassion, responsibility, understanding and honesty.
- Every hour, keep your back straight, expand your chest and then take a long and deep breath once consciously and silently taking 24 second time.
Be positive in Mind but be negative in Corona Virus
Be Healthy, Be Happy and Stay in Harmony and Peace
Recite the Shaantih (Great Peace) Mantra Daily
ॐ द्यौः शान्तिरन्तरिक्षं शान्तिः
पृथिवी शान्तिरापः शान्तिरोषधयः शान्तिः ।
वनस्पतयः शान्तिर्विश्वेदेवाः शान्तिर्ब्रह्म शान्तिः
सर्वं शान्तिः शान्तिरेव शान्तिः सा मा शान्तिरेधि ॥
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥
OM Dyauh Shaantir-Antariksham Shaantih,
Prthivee Shaantir-Aapah Shaantir-Oshadhayah Shaantih |
Vanaspatayah Shaantir-Vishve-Devaah Shaantir-Brahma Shaantih,
Sarvam Shaantih Shaantireva Shaantih Saa Maa Shaantir-Edhi |
Om Shaantih! OM Shaantih! OM Shaantih! ||
May peace radiate there in the whole sky as well as in the vast ethereal space everywhere.
May peace reign all over this earth, in water and in all herbs, trees and creepers.
May peace flow over the whole universe.
May peace be in the Supreme Being Brahman.
And may there always exist in all peace and tranquility alone.
Aum peace, peace and peace to us and all beings!
Hari Om Tat Sat !!!
By Swami Yog Subodh – International Yoga Master